If you or someone you know is a Jackson County resident who is also preparing to send their child to prekindergarten, consider applying for an On My Way Pre-K grant.
Applications for the need-based grants provided by the state must be submitted before March 25, 2016. In addition to Jackson County, residents in Allen, Lake, Marion and Vanderburgh counties can apply.
• To apply in Allen County, click here
• To apply in Jackson County, click here
• To apply in Lake County, click here
• To apply in Marion County, click here
• To apply in Vanderburgh County, click here
For more information, including eligibility requirements, visit www.onmywayprek.org.
State Rep. Jim Lucas